Monday, March 1, 2010

Modern Stylist Magazine - 1947

I love vintage fashions and I am a follower of What I Found,which is a goldmine of vintage clothing looks featuring different patterns (some which are available in her store), magazines and advertising material.  If you are into retro clothing or need to create a period piece from the last 100 years or so, I highly recommend checking out this site.

This cover is from a 1947 magazine called "Modern Stylist" and Tina at What I Found
indicates that this is the first time she has ever seen an issue of this magazine and if features several late 40's styles and some with instructions on how to make them and she will be showing more on this during the coming week.  I for one am staying tuned.























Picture and more info at http://what-i-found.blogspot.com/2010/02/modern-stylist-magazine-1947.htm

No comments: