Sunday, February 8, 2009

FELTED ROACH SUSHI

Well here is something you don't see everyday.

The crafty person at the website below created felted roach on a piece of felted rice and calls it "Roach Sushi".

It is creepy and uber clever all at the same time.

The first time I ever even heard of a roach was when I was in my teens and my Aunt Jane said she used to live in a place with them and just thought they were beetled. My Mom then groaned and said that when she lived in Florida she had to literally wash her trash before putting in the trash can to keep from getting them in her apartment as they had roaches the size of your hand down there.

When we visited the Brookfield Zoo in Illinois my son and I saw Madagascar hissing cockroaches in a covered aquarium that smelled like rotten garlic. After seeing that, I don't know if uber clever cancels out the repulsiveness of a pseudo roach creation.

No comments: