Friday, July 22, 2016

Not Your Typical Lounge Act


My cousin posted this on Facebook and it leaves me at loss for words.  I can't say I have ever seen anything quite like this (nor do I want to again).

How in the heck do you describe this video with half naked guys with pans strapped over their privates and a spoon between their knees in bathrobes and cowboy hat with a girl dressed as a clown singing a Country song in German?

"Cowboy Bucket Bongo with a Dame Singing Ditty in Deutsche."?
           "German Brokeback Mountain, the Musical"?
       
            "Tears of a Clown with 4 Dudes a Drummin"

           "Singin and a Dingin"?

            "The Gong Show:  Hamburg & Lexington Style"?

I don't know if I can ever look at a metal bucket the same way again.

What are your thoughts?   Please feel free to post them in the Comments section.
           

       


No comments: