Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cats in Things


I am a cat person who loves anything cats, so of course I have to share with you The World's Top 10 List of Anything and Everything from a blog I follow has a top 10 lists and today it is of cats in boxes - the other 10 pictures can be seen  here.   It has also inspired me to post pictures that I have pinned on my Pinterest board under "Cats, Cats and More Cats" of cats in things (not just boxes).










Source: art.com via Kathryn on Pinterest







Source: google.com via Kathryn on Pinterest






Source: reddit.com via Kathryn on Pinterest








div style='padding-bottom: 2px; line-height: 0px'>








Source: imgfave.com via Kathryn on Pinterest


Source: tumblr.com via Kathryn on Pinterest


Source: favim.com via Kathryn on Pinterest


Source: imgfave.com via Kathryn on Pinterest


Source: mlkshk.com via Kathryn on Pinterest





No comments: