Thursday, December 8, 2011

ELF YOURSELF FOR FREE


From now until 12/31/11, Office Max  is sponsoring where you can pick a theme/dance and Elf Yourself and up to four other people (or you could upload all five of yourself) and post Facebook or send a link via email for free (however, if you want to download a copy to keep, it will cost $5 - links posted or send only active until 1/12/12).



To the left is a list of the different types of dances/themes that are available and you can sample each before deciding which one to send.

I chose "Disco Elves" and if you want to see an example of how the finished project looked, click Disco Elves.





Shortly after I sent link, I received via email a coupon for $10 off $30 at OfficeMax (In-Store only) if you have an OfficeMax near you and looking for office type gifts for someone.  I checked their Store Locator and the closest is nearly 50 miles away, so I will be passing on this, but wanted to let others know in case it could help them check off one more thing on their list.

Happy Holiday:)

Disclaimer:  I have no affiliation with Office Max or JibJab and have received nothing for this post - just think it is fun.

No comments: