Monday, January 24, 2011

IF IT WERE MY HOME

 If It Were My Home is a website that gives you a short snapshot comparison of two different countries and would be great to share with kids on a snowy day.

For an example, I compared the U.S. to the U.K.

First is shows you the size of the country compared to where you live. 


































It also shows you a breakdown of things that you would have/use less or more of.  I was surprised that in the UK I would have a better chance of being employed but make less money, have slightly more free time and live slightly longer, but use less than half of the oil and electric that I do now and have a 66.67% higher chance of getting AIDs.

To check out the site, click  here.

Pictures from  If It Were My Home

1 comment:

drollgirl said...

LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO MOVE TO THE UK!!! stat!