Sunday, April 11, 2010

Felt Toolbox














(Picture by Serving Pink Lemonade)



I was excited to see the above felt toolbox with a tutorial on how to make your own over at Serving Pink Lemonade which would be perfect for a toddler.

My son's father is a plumber by trade and when my son was very young he wanted a toy toolbox and tools just like his Daddy and I could not find any that were age appropriate for a 2 year old because they all had small plastic parts.  My son is now 16 and uses real tools to work on the car, but I plan on making this and putting in my "Grandma Box" for a future grandchild(ren) in about 10 years or so when he is out of college and hopefully meets the right girl and settles down.


If you want to make your own too check out the tutorial at Serving Pink Lemonade and in the coming week she will be posting on how to make the tools too be sure to check back.

No comments: